- Quality system
The company has implemented and maintained a quality management system according to ISO 9001 requirements for continual improvement, enhancing the efficiency and business processes performance. Since 2015 it is introduced an Environmental management system according to ISO 14001 requirements for increasing the awareness of responsibility in protecting the environment.
Certificates issued by LLP “Kazekspoaudit” confirm compliance of the company with ISO standards.
ALSI Policy in the field of quality and ecology
ALSI aims at continuously improving the quality of services, aware of its responsibility in the field of ecology, delivering advanced high-tech equipment of world manufacturers. To this end, senior management is committed to:
- develop and improve the functioning of the Integrated Management System, fulfilling the national standards ST RK ISO 9001 and ST RK ISO 14001;
- improve the employees skills to acquire new information technology competencies;
- fruitful cooperate with the biggest producers and develop mutually beneficial and responsible relationships with the suppliers;
- offer unique solutions and provide services for setting up and installation of computer and telecommunications equipment, fully meeting the requirements and wishes of customers;
- provide the market with high quality and advanced products;
- continuously improve own environmental performance and prevent environmental pollution;
- comply with the requirements of the national standard ST RK ISO 14001, the applicable legislative, regulatory and other requirements relating to environmental aspects.
Executive Board of the Company:
- is committed to the principles of Quality Systems and Environmental Protection System;
- establishes a favorable climate in the team, contributing to the conscious involvement of the Company's employees in the quality management process.
ALSI’s Executive Board perfects its activities through:
- continuous monitoring of the consumer market;
- clear liability distribution and personnel credentials;
- implementation of measures that affect the quality of products and services;
- assessment of the environmental risks and aspects;
- rational use of resources;
- environmental pollution and fuel consumption, energy, water minimization, wherever possible;
- waste reduction and their disposal with minimal impact on the environment
- all levels personnel involvement in activities to raise environmental awareness
ISO 27001:2008 Certificate
ALSI Company is pleased to announce the implementation of the information security standard ISO 27001:2008 into the company’s management system.
The Certificate obtained by the company confirms full compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 27001 standard in the field of information security management.
The Certificate shows that ALSI is ready to provide services and implement projects that have the highest requirements for the level of information security.